In wet circuits every element has got its independent cicuitary but normal circuits don’t…..but d mechanism of circuitary of these wet circuits isn’t revealed..

These products are made with the intention to be water resistant.  This patented design and special protective material minimize the fOur products are made with the intention to be water resistant.  Our patented design and special protective material minimize the flow of electricity when in contact with water. This allows machines that you have plugged in to keep working while you are protected from being electrocuted.

Wet Circuits perfect under these scenarios:

  • Accidental water spilled on the outlets
  • Occasional rain (and snow!)
  • Wet hands
  • Temporary flooding (Do not submerge it under water for more than 2 hours. Special protective material may wear off after prolonged exposure under water.)

 

Child Safe Protection :

Each year, close to 4,000 injuries associated with electrical outlets are treated in U.S. emergency rooms every year, says the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. About 1/3 of these occur when kids looking to explore insert metal objects like keys, tweezers, hairpins, or their wet little fingers into the outlets.  Severe burns and death often ensues. There are over 100 children die every year in the United States after these accidental electrocution.

Wet Circuits products help prevent these tragic accidents from happening. The patented design ensures electric power may only be conducted when a proper plug is 100% inserted into the outlet.

Furthermore, Wet Circuits products are manufactured with poison free materials, so you do not need to worry if your pet dog (or baby) accidentally licks the socket.

Overheat Protection :

Many residential fires are caused by overheating of extension cords. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission estimates that about 4,700 residential fires originate in extension cords each year, killing 50 persons and injuring some 280 others.

Overheating of extension cords can occur at the plug, at the socket, or over the entire length of the cord. Hot plugs and sockets are often caused by deteriorated connections to the cord wires.

Besides a fuse, Wet Circuits patented designed product comes with a circuit breaker that discontinues any flow of electric power when our product reaches between 221°F~239°F (105°C~115°C), thus preventing fire caused by overloading.

Spark Prevention :

Blue sparks are often generated upon plugging an appliance into the power socket.  These sparks carbonize the contacting copper plates and may eventually lead to a possible fire if overheated.

Wet Circuits prevent blue sparks from even happening.  Our special material prevents carbon from building up and overheating, this keeping you and your home safe.

4x Lifespan :

A normal power strip outlet can withstand 5,000 times of plug and unplug. Wet Circuits can do 4 times as much. That’s 20,000 times!! What exactly does that number mean? If you unplug three times a day, the outlet can last for 18 years!

Each of the Wet Circuits product undergo stringent manufacturing protocols to ensure the upmost quality.

Your safety is the number 1 concern!

Posted By

Harihara Sravan(2/4 ECE)

MGIT

Watch this video…

Advertisements