COMMON ADMISSION TEST FOR INDIAN AIR FORCE 2013
84th Aeronautical Engineers Course (AEC) Men (Technical Branch) Permanent Service Commission,56th Short Service Commission Course (SSC) Men & Women,135th Ground Duty Officers Course (GDOC) for Permanent Service Commission for Men, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Indian Air Force, Delhi Dec 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 01/2013 for the Courses commencing January / July 2014
Invites applications from bright young engineers to join in the Air Force for grant of Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and Permanent/ Short Service Commission (PSC/ SSC) in Technical and Ground Duty Branches for the following courses for Men and Women through FCAT 01/2013 to be held on 24th February 2013 :
84th Aeronautical Engineers Course (AEC) Men (Technical Branch) Permanent Service Commission
13th SSC Flying Branch for Men
42nd SSC Flying Branch for Women
56th Short Service Commission Course (SSC) Men & Women
135th Ground Duty Officers Course (GDOC) for Permanent Service Commission for Men
28th Ground Duty Officers Course (GDOC) for SSC for Men
44th Ground Duty Officers Course (GDOC) for SSC for Women
University Entry Scheme (UES – 2014) – Permanent Commission for Men
Selection Procedure. : The testing schedule is in two phases and normally for a period of five to six days depending upon the contingencies and will be asfollows:Schedule Flying Branch
Day 1 OIR, PP&DT, Psychological Test
Day 2 Group Tests/ Interviews
Day 3 Group Tests/ Interviews
Day 4 Group Tests/ Interviews
Day 5 Group Tests/ Interviews, Conference
Day 6 Pilot Aptitude Battery Test and Documentation (Recommended
Note. Candidates Only)
(a) Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) would be conducted for recommended candidates who are eligible and have opted for Flying Branch.
(b) Phase ‘1’ tests comprising of Officers Intelligence Rating Test (OIR)followed by Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT) would be conducted on Day ‘1’ and only those who qualify in Phase-I tests will be retained at AFSB for further testing in Phase-II.
(d) Some of the Group Tests demand active physical participation from which no exemption is permissible.
How to apply: If you meet the requirements, apply: Online at Air Force
1. Reporting. The attached call letter is the authority for you to report at the Board for interview. The same is to be handed over to the Board on your arrival. You must report for the interview on the date and time as specified in the Call Letter.
3. Boarding and lodging. Free boarding and lodging will be provided during your stay at the Board. Those candidates who arrive before the date and time indicated in the call letter will have to make their own arrangements. Parents/guardians accompanying the candidates will have to make their own arrangements.
4. Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) would be conducted for recommended candidates who are eligible and have opted for Flying Branch. Phase ‘1’ tests comprising of Officers Intelligence Rating Test (OIR) followed by Picture Perception and Discussion
5. Documents. You are required to bring the following relevant documents, which will be checked/ retained/ returned after verification a) Original Matriculation
6. Original/ Provisional Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree Certificates and Marks Sheet of each year/ semester issued by University only for verification of educational qualifications which makes you eligible for the course.
7. Two attested photocopies of each of the above mentioned certificates. Original NCC ‘Certificate (if applicable). NOC from employers for candidate working in Central/ State Governments or PSUs. Original valid Commercial Pilots’ License, issued by DCGA, if applicable. Inbound Railway Ticket /Bus Tickets.
8. Requisites. You are advised to bring the following items: One pair of White Shirt/ T-Shirt, Shorts/ Trouser/ Track Suit/ Salwarkameez, Socks and a pair of white sports shoes. Adequate writing material (ink/ baIl point pens, blue/ black ink and lead pencils).
9. You shall furnish the railway ticket/bus ticket to the Board, failing which no TA will be paid. For all other modes of travel, TA will be admissible as per the government authorized rules.
10. Discipline. Your conduct and behavior during your stay at the Board is expected to be disciplined and orderly.
11. General. No facility exists at the Board for safe custody of cash and valuables. Therefore, do not bring any valuables or excess money. Candidates are not permitted to carry their mobile phones, laptops and cameras inside the Selection Board premises.
Tentative Last Date: 08-01-2013
About the organization:
The Indian Air Force took off as a tiny fleet with four Westland Wapiti army co-operative by-planes, six RAF trained officers and 19 Hawaii Sepoys. Today, it is the fourth largest Air Force in the world with a highly technical and specialized fighting force that safeguards our skies against enemy invasions.A glance at the annals of its history will help us understand the glorious years of our legendary Air Force. The two dates, mentioned above, are landmarks in the history of the Indian Air Force.
For more details:
Logon to http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
Jobs Description:-In common parlance, a Software Design Engineer (SDE) in the IT industry is expected to write good and sustainable code. However, at Microsoft, the role has a far deeper significance. Our strong culture of empowerment and innovation encourages an SDE to own and evangelize the product or offering, and not just put it together-thereby impacting millions of people all over the world. Our broad range of products allows our SDEs to grow and nurture their skills, so that they are always on the cutting edge of technology. This encourages the adoption of a diverse range of skills, be it in Systems, Databases, Web Development, Devices or the host of other areas in the company’s vast portfolio of offerings.
Job Role :-Software Design Engineer
Industry/Job Field:-IT/Software Industry
Functional Area :-Software Engineering – Development
Mode Of Recruitment :-Online
Last Date :-As soon As Possible
Experience :-Freshers – 2013 Batch Pass-outs
Qualification:-BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech
BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech
Freshers – 2013 Batch Pass-outs
FOR MORE INFORMATION :
Job or Vacancy Description:
BHEL invites Online Application from young and energetic Graduate Engineers and for recruitment of Engineer Trainees through GATE-2013 :
Engineer Trainee: 500 posts (Mechanical – 300, Electrical – 150, Electronics – 50), Stipend: Rs. 20600/- in the training period and will be absorbed as Engineer in the scale of pay of Rs. 24900 – 50500/-,
Age: 27 years for Graduate Engineers and 29 years for PG in Engineering as on 01/08/2012.
Application Fee : Rs.100/- for Engineer Trainee to be paid in the SBI throughout the country by prescribed challan only. (SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from the fee)
How to Apply : Candidates need to apply Online Candidates who wish to apply for Engineer Trainee position in BHEL for the year 2013-14 will be required to take the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2013 (GATE-2013).Marks obtained in GATE-2013 (marks out of 100) will be utilized by BHEL for inviting candidates for a Personal Interview for consideration for the position of Engineer Trainees.GATE-2013 Registration No. is required for submission of online application to BHEL In BHEL’s on-line application, candidates will have to give their GATE-2013 registration Number. The GATE-2013 Admit Card shall contain the GATE-2013 Registration Number.BHEL will not be responsible if candidates wrongly fill up GATE-2013 Registration Number in BHEL online application. As such, candidate should correctly fill in the GATE-2013 Registration Number.
1. Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies,PSUs may apply through ‘Proper channel’ or submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview from their employer.
2. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the online Application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for at least one year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail
3. Candidates belonging to OBC category, but coming in creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefit of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate.
4. Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process
5. Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ph.Ch.) should be carefully filled-up in the application form, as the same will normally not be allowed to be changed later. Also, in the event of finally being appointed, if it is found that such a statement was wrong, the candidate will be liable for suitable actions including termination and prosecution.
6. Candidates finally selected by BHEL will have to undergo a Medical Examination before joining. Candidates should have sound health which will be assessed by Company’s Authorized Medical Officer and the appointment will be subject to meeting the health standards prescribed by the Company.
7. Candidates joining BHEL as Engineer Trainees will have to execute a service agreement bond of Rs.2,00,000/- (Rupees Two Lakhs only) to serve the Company (or any Government Department or Undertaking at the discretion of the Company) for a period of three years after successful completion of training. Candidates will also be required to furnish a Surety Bond executed by parents/ guardian/ reliable surety.
8. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of GATE-2013 marks (out of 100) in order of merit in the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and category.
Tentative Last Date: 20-01-2013
About the organization:
We are an integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and one of the largest engineering and manufacturing companies in India in terms of turnover. We were established in 1964, ushering in the indigenous Heavy Electrical Equipment industry in India – a dream that has been more than realized with a well-recognized track record of performance. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends since 1976-77.We are engaged in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (Railway), Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defense. We have 15 manufacturing divisions, two repair units, four regional offices, eight service centers’ and 15 regional centers and currently operate at more than 150 project sites across India and abroad. We place strong emphasis on innovation and creative development of new technologies. Our research and development (R&D) efforts are aimed not only at improving the performance and efficiency of our existing products, but also at using state-of-the-art technologies and processes to develop new products. This enables us to have a strong customer orientation, to be sensitive to their needs and respond quickly to the changes in the market. The high level of quality & reliability of our products is due to adherence to international standards by acquiring and adapting some of the best technologies from leading companies in the world including General Electric Company, Alstom SA,
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
(Government of India Undertaking)
BHEL House, Siri Fort, New Delhi-110049
Job or Vacancy Description:
Power Grid is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineers to join its fold as Executive Trainee in Electrical discipline:
QUALIFICATION: Candidates should have passed Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering OR AMIE with 65% marks or Equivalent CGPA. Final Year candidates who expect their results by 31/07/2013 are also eligible. Candidates need to appear in GATE 2013 for this recruitment. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500.
Age: 28 years as on 31/12/2012.
Apply Online: Candidates will be required to apply Online through Power Grid.
1. Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Essential qualification should be from a recognized Institution or University.
4. Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
5. Date of issuance of mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
6. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
7. In absence of any proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/ OGPA/DGPA into percentage, the criteria adopted by AICTE shall be followed i.e. CGPA of 7.25 out of 10 would be considered as 65%.
8. Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
9. Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to POWERGRID.
10. Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
11. For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to http://www.google.com/recaptcha/mailhide/d?k=016SgIvAis53u-liLZhRTvow==&c=udV-49uEouUAuHD2TEChqP5NtRM_GWl23A6vvuXyxrI=
clearly mentioning ET-18TH BATCH in the subject line.
12. No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID will be entertained.
13. Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
14. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified.
15. Mere appearance in GATE-2013 or submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
Tentative Last Date: 08-02-2013
About the organization:
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of the country, is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system. POWERGRID, as on July 2012, owns and operates about 95,329 ckt kms of transmission lines at 800/765 kV, 400 kV, 220 kV & 132 kV EHVAC & +500 kV HVDC levels and 156 sub-stations with transformation capacity of about 1,38,673 MVA. This gigantic transmission network, spread over length and breadth of the country, is consistently maintained at an availability of over 99.94% through deployment of state-of-the-art Operation & Maintenance techniques which are at par with global standards. About 50% of total power generated in the country is wheeled through this transmission network.POWERGRID has been contributing significantly towards development of Indian power sector by undertaking coordinated development of power transmission network along with effective and transparent operation of regional grids and through continuous innovations in technical & managerial fields. Recognizing the role of POWERGRID in the overall development of transmission and power sector, Govt. of India
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Corp. Office: “Saudamini”, Plot No.2, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 1
FOR MORE DETAILS:
YANTRIK, COAST GUARD, INDIAN NAVY
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from male Indian Nationals possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Yantriks in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for 01/2013 Batch :
Yantrik in the Pay Scale:
Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Rs.2400 Grade Pay,
Qualification: Matriculate and three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering with 60% marks in aggregate,
Age: 18-22 years i.e. Born between01 Feb 91 to 31 Jan 95. (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
How to Apply:
Apply Online at Indian Coast Guard .The guidelines to fill the application will be displayed and must be read by the candidates. Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed. Select the ‘Yantrik’ entry button and fill all the particulars for the desired branch i.e. Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic. Candidates can apply for one branch only. Multiple applications by the same candidate will be rejected. After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Registration number, venue and date of test will be provided to the candidate. The filled Application Form, with the number generated will be available to the candidate to save and take a print. For candidates NOT meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the Application Number’ will be displayed.
(a) Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishments are not eligible to appear.
(b) Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
(c) All original certificates will be carried by the candidate to the recruitment centre. Originals will be returned after verification at the examination centre.
(d) Original certificates should not be attached with the application form. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application. Photo should be pasted and not stapled. Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
(e) Request for change of examination centre/date will not be entertained.
(f) Use of Mobile phones will not be permitted during examination.
(g) Character certificate (issued six months prior to exam/interview).
(h) All original certificates and mark sheets are to be produced at the time of written test.
(j) The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch
only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
(k) Call letter for final medical examination for enrolment in the Coast Guard will be forwarded only to initial medically qualified candidates in the select list. Such candidates will be required to reach the training establishment at their own expense. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
(l) The application will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
(m) Having detected not meeting any of the above laid down criteria / conditions of education qualification, age, submission of wrong information in the application or false certificates etc, the candidates may be rejected at any stage.
(n) Indiscipline activities including copying/malpractice etc. during the testing procedures will also result in disqualification.
(p) Candidates are to choose two centers for examination. However, due to administrative reasons, Coast Guard may allot any suitable centre. Further, Coast Guard will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of any documents during transit.
Tentative Last Date: 17-09-2012
Indian Coast Guard
Coast Guard Headquarters, National Stadium Complex, New Delhi – 110001
FOR MORE DETAILS
Job or Vacancy Description:
The Union Public Service Commission-UPSC will hold a written Examination for assistant commandant on 11th November 2012 for recruitment of 401 posts (BSF-94, CRPF-223, CISF-44, ITBP-26, SSB-14) of Assistant Commandants Group A in the Central Armed Police Forces-CAPF viz BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP and SSB.
Assistant Commandants-Examination: 401 posts
qualification for assistant commandant is Bachelor’s degree of any recognized university or an equivalent qualification.
Age: Not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years as on 1st August, 2012. The upper age is relax able for SC/ST/OBC and certain other categories of candidates to the extent specified in the Notice.
Sex: Both male and female candidates are eligible for appointment to CRPF and CISF. However, only male candidates are eligible for appointment to BSF, ITBP and SSB.
B-3 Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/-
Application fee: Rs.200/- (SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted) to be deposited in Branches of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
selection process: Selection will be based on the basis of a written examination to be conducted on 11/11/2012 by the UPSC followed by Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Standards Test to be conducted by the Ministry of Home Affairs and the Personality Test/ Interview to be conducted by UPSC.
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply Online at UPSC website (http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php), however for certain candidates, offline facility is available and these candidates must apply in the Common Application Form devised by the Commission for its examinations, which can be purchased from the designated Head Post Offices/ Post offices throughout the country against cash payment of Rs. 30/- only.
General Instructions: 1. The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 28th July, 2012 to 27 August, 2012 till 11.59 p.m., after which link will be disabled.
2. Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he/ she must ensure that the application with higher RID is complete in all respects.
3. In case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
4. The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-Mail IDs as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
5. The applicants are advised to check their e-mails at regular intervals and ensure that the e-mail addresses ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
6. Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Applications
Tentative Last Date: 27/08/2012
About the organization: Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. The first Public Service Commission was set up on October 1st, 1926. However, its limited advisory functions failed to satisfy the people’s aspirations and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of the Federal Public Service Commission under the Government of India Act 1935. Under this Act, for the first time, provision was also made for the formation of Public Service Commission’s at the provincial level.
Address: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069
FOR MORE DETAILS